Field Specialist – Artificial Lift
Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?
Join our Artificial Lift team!
Join our Field Service team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in electrical submersible pumps with Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Work onsite with customers
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in onshore oil and water wells
· Working unsupervised, monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life
· Leading the field service team with confidence ensuring positive customer outcomes
· Performing well in a team environment
· Handling special projects as assigned
· Conducting business activities in accordance with HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a minimum of 1.5 years of technical experience in running Electrical Submersible Pump or Artificial Lift tools or equipment
· Have a Bachelors Degree or higher
· Have analytical skills to route ESP problems during troubleshooting
· Have valid offshore experience
· Have strong customer focus, communication, interpersonal, and team working skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.