We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Marketing professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications you are responsible for assisting the Manager/Director of Marketing & Communications for the development and effective implementation of marketing and promotional strategies for the positioning of the property as highly desirable to its identified target market and within the parameters set by Rotana, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Communicate information about the hotels services, facilities, events and employees in a positive manner to the market place
• Assist the Manager/Director of Marketing & Communications in developing an annual marketing & communications plan for the promotion of rooms and food & beverage goals on a monthly basis
• Assist the Manager/Director of Marketing & Communications in establishing and maintaining close contact with local, national and foreign journalists to maximize positive media coverage
• Assist the Manager/Director of Marketing & Communications in establishing effective relation with agencies to devise and maximize publicity materials (printed collaterals, radio campaigns, advertising, etc.)
• Assist in sourcing sponsorship from various companies, banks, airlines, etc. for promotions
• Liaise and coordinate with the advertising agencies and media companies
• Overlook all press releases and maintain a constant supply of articles for the media partners
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You are preferably a UK / US advertising, marketing or mass communication graduate with experience in a similar field and with a good knowledge of the local and international media and media culture. You must be computer literate with effective communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Arabic language ability is a definite plus.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and well qualified, with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results