Sardar Group is looking to hire great talents within the HR department to cover the Assistant HR Manager role in Baghdad, as in the below Requirements:
Overall Objective of the Job
The Group Assistant HR Manager is responsible for performing and managing all Human Resources-related activities at SARDAR Group, including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, training and career development, and performance management. The Group HR plays a strategic role to ensure that SARDAR’s leaders and staff members are adequately and effectively contributing to the Group’s mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Sets the group department’s long- and short-term objectives, communicates them to the subordinates, and ensures high-quality achievements of the goals in a cost effective and timely manner.
Develops department’s strategy, plans, policies, and procedures that ensure a standardized, efficient and effective flow of operations.
Supervises the activities of subordinates to ensure their effectiveness and compliance with the Group’s approved policies and procedures.
Selects, trains, motivates, evaluates, and develops the department’s personnel to ensure the achievement of the Group’s objectives.
· Plans, develops, and implements a comprehensive Human Resources strategy encompassing all aspects of HR management, and participates in business planning and strategy formulation.
· Support the Group HR Manager in reviewing and updating SARDAR’s compensation policy, including its market competitiveness, benefits and rewards structures, and internal relativity and equity besides recommending and performing all necessary changes after the GGM’s approval.
· Coordinates the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to motivate SARDAR’s staff and build on their existing skills.
· Ensures that Human Resources activities meet and integrate with SARDAR organizational requirements, health and safety, and quality management.
· Ensures all activities undertaken to comply with Iraq Labor Law, relevant acts, legal demands, and ethical standards.
· Provides the Company GM with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities.
· Handle the social security update and personal Income Tax of SAS company.
· Performs any related task as requested by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications for Admin Assistant position:
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or any related university degree (Such as Business Administration).
· Minimum 6 years of experience in the HR field.
· Effective Communication
· Preferable male to apply for this position
· Willing to relocate between the branches.
· Age between 29 – 33.
- Address Iraq, Baghdad
- How to apply If you are interested and you have the required competencies, please apply your CV on ([email protected]) titling your email with (Assistant HR Manager- BGH)