On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager – Business Cycle” to work with one of the leading International Hypermarkets.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 15 Jan 2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
The Assistant Manager – Business Cycle is responsible for supporting the business operations and related policies and processes in the assigned store. The role holder is also responsible for supervising the alignment of store operations with company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning, Policies, and Procedures
- Ensure the business cycle reports are accurate and the filing is done according to the standard procedures
- Ensure the implementation of all policies and procedures in line with the strategy on store level and recommend areas for improvement when needed
- Provide reports on future risks and implement plans to ensure the business operations remains risk-averse
- Implement the security and safety procedures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of company data
Audit and Reporting
- Prepare daily indicator reports and communicate them to the concerned section
- Develop and maintain monthly reports of key business indicators and propose corrective measures
- Assist with periodic audits of the warehouse/selling area and develop related action plans if required
- Support the audit of the business in term of waste management, internal sales, and returned items
- Implement pricing and labeling audit of items within the store
- Oversee staff and merchandisers are adhering to company policies in terms of behavior and uniforms
Ordering and Supplier Management
- Manage the overall store ordering process and ensure synergies between the different functions
- Plan the orders made by the commercial departments
- Supervise and ensure LPOs are done correctly, transmitted to suppliers, and received on time
- Monitor the main indicators (Zero Stock, Leaflet Out of Stock)
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reports when required
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Assist in monitoring the allocated budget to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Provide inputs on the preparation of budget when necessary
- Provide inputs on cost reduction measures
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years in a supervisory role, 1+ years in sourcing.
- Languages: Excellent written and verbal communication in English Arabic Kurdish.
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Assistant Manager” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.