- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering.
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role.
- Expert understanding of incoterms and import / export procedures and handling with custom agents and goods / shipments clearance.
- Customer order management and ability to negotiate with suppliers to meet customer delivery deadlines.
- Experienced in communicating with factories.
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems (SAP would be preferable).
- Basic level knowledge in forecasting and re-order management to manage inventory.
- 5 – 8 years with reputed Distributor or Dealership.
- Must be fluent in Arabic & English.
- Address Iraq- Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile on ([email protected]) titling your email with (Assistant Manager/ Warehouse & Inventory ERB)