We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Reservations Manager you are responsible to promote a professional image to the client with an effective communication on all reservation related matters to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure all administration procedures are maintained to hotel and company standards
• Maintain during the reservation process of groups a close relationship with group leaders and co-ordinate and finalize all requirements with them
• Possess thorough knowledge of current rates and promotions and promote, upsell and cross sell at all times
• Understand the hotel credit policy and ensure it is applied while making group reservations
• Positively contribute to all the sales activities within the hotel and maximize sales opportunities
• Anticipate clients needs and ensure that credit and billing instructions are clearly mentioned and supported
• Ensure all reservations and requests are confirmed within 24 hours
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experience within the Reservation Department of a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential. Computer literacy and previous experience with Opera is highly recommended.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and with an extremely proactive and focused personality and an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will display a high level of professionalism with a high degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations and be self motivated with a pro-active approach. You portray a structured and goal oriented work philosophy and possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results