Assistant to the Managing Director (Female)
Harlem Cars is looking for a candidate to fill the above open position, someone who possesses the right skills and experience for the job and who also has the personality and ability to blend in with our team.
Under general direction, performs various, difficult, sensitive and confidential office administrative and secretarial support functions for the Director; and performs related duties as assigned.
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of day to day affairs, and most effective use of time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Person specification
- Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, or equivalent work experience at senior management level.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written of correct English, Arabic. Kurdish language is a plus.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of office practices & procedures, computer software programs, electronic diary management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy to perform mathematical calculations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the dealership.
- Ability to organize and plan own work & initiative, and ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to determine work priorities and re-priorities.
- Knowledge of the organization and composition of letters, routine correspondence, minutes, reports, charts, and spreadsheets, skill in typing from clear copy at a rate of 40 net words per minute.
- Knowledge of scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Ability to follow, apply, interpret, and explain instructions and/or guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Degree in Business Administration or proven experience as executive assistant or similar administrative role
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills in Arabic, English and Kurdish
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Address 100 meter Road, Makhmur Intersection, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply If you know that you have met the above criteria, to apply for this position please use our online application platform: https://form.jotform.com/213134146634449, and we will be in-touch with you.
- Job Reference Executive Assistant