WRS Kurdistan is looking for a Local candidate to work as Associate Completion Engineer for an International Oil and Gas company in Kurdistan.
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Schedule: 5 days per week, Sun-Thu (8 hours per day).
The successful candidate will support the planning, design, and execution of completion, well testing, workover, and well servicing programs. They will work closely with Senior Completion Engineers and Well Services Supervisor to ensure that all Well Completions, Artificial Lift, Well Testing, and Well servicing are carried out safely, efficiently, and within budget.
Responsibilities include monitoring plans, monitor well completion, testing, and servicing activities, assisting with program development, coordinating with third-party service companies, ensuring equipment and material availability, and documenting daily activities. The successful candidate will play an active role in preparing cost estimates and risk assessments as part of the well delivery team.
Assignments additionally include such types of work as preparing daily completion, well intervention, and testing reports and maintaining detailed records to capture lesson learned and make recommendations for future activities. You will also be tasked with writing technical summaries and archiving documents from third-party service companies.
To be considered for the role:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Petroleum Engineering.
- Related field, and ideally, between 2 and 3 years of completions or well services experience.
- Candidates must be independent user of English, with excellent verbal and written skills to a CEFR Level-C1.
- Must adhere to our clean-shaven policy when at the field site.
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/associate-completions-engineer