Support the Warehouse manager and scheduling department with material and asset planning and pulling for upcoming projects. Help build on system efficiencies to meet long term company growth objectives.
- Provide daily hands-on support for the department
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in monitoring productivity, daily workflow, accuracy and error rates
- Make process improvement recommendation and assist implementation.
- Plan material needs by week for upcoming projects based on pick lists
- Pick and organize material needs for upcoming jobs.
- Oversee support staff for picking and organizing.
- Receive deliveries, bring into inventory, enter intake transactions.
- Process required inventory control transactions according including scanning and cycle counting.
- Process returns and excess material and equipment
- Maintain all warehouse and yard conditions in a neat and orderly manner.
- Work with management and co-workers to ensure effective warehouse operations to meet material handling standards.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner and ensure the equipment is in good working order by checking and reporting equipment problems.
- Report on vehicle condition through weekly reports
- Report on tool handling and condition based on checkout procedure
- Graduate in any Engineering discipline
- With a minimum of five (5) years of working experience in this field.
- Highly organized and very attentive to detail
- Microsoft Excel – Excellent
- Microsoft Outlook – Very Good
- Microsoft Power Point – Good
- Microsoft Word – Good
- English – Read/Write
- Arabic – Read/Write
- With Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Good communication and comprehension skills
- Address Erbil, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Please send your updated CV other credentials to: [email protected], or you may apply online by clicking this link: https://form.jotform.com/213134146634449
- Job Reference Asst. Warehouse Manager