The Finance Auditing Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and managing financial audits to assess the accuracy of an organization’s financial records and compliance with regulatory requirements. They lead a team of auditors and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the auditing process.
- Bachelor’s degree; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified (Managerial level) Certification/Licensure Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification must be active and in good standing or must be a practicing Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Arabic and English language skills are a must.
- Flexible to travel to all the cities inside Iraq.
- Preferable to have Automotive experience.
- Applicants from Erbil & Baghdad can apply.
- Address Baghdad & Erbil
- How to apply Interested Applicants in Baghdad and Erbil cities, please apply your profile to (email@example.com) titling your email with (Audit Manager- SG BGH or ERB)