Job Title: Auditor
Job Location: Iraq – Erbil, Ability to travel to Baghdad.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Education & Work Experience:
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of current or recent experience in a construction company cost control or accounting environment
- Strong Experience in Microsoft Products (Especially Excel: formulas, tables, pivot tables, graphs, …etc.).
- A proven record of success in completing comprehensive project audits
- Experience leading teams and mentoring associates
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- The ability to work independently in a remote work environment
- Minimum of 3 references are required
- Required – Arabic & English,
- Preferred /Optional – Turkish
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Provide timely, high-quality client service that meets or exceeds management expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other deliverables
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Assess risk along with financial data and communicate audit procedures to Understand and utilize approved and recognized International Auditing Methodology
- Review control deficiency and compliance purchase orders or transactions, with an eye on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Monitoring and reporting regarding cost in comparison with the allocated budget
- Evaluate skillsets and capabilities of company accountants, monitor and review work product that they prepare, and report on performance while articulating coaching notes throughout the process
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Manage profitability of projects
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Auditor) in the subject to email: [email protected]
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and called for interviews
- How to apply applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Auditor) in the subject to email: [email protected] Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and called for interviews