View more 9 hours ago
The purpose of this job is diagnose and repair vehicles encompassing malfunctions and preventative measures to assure quality, reliable repairs meeting all legal requirements in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
Some Repair Duties:
- Diagnoses and repairs vehicles accurately and within a reasonable time frame and with a quality of work that exceeds customer expectations.
- Determine necessary parts needed to complete repairs and initiate part(s) orders following established company policies and procedures including information such as model number and part description.
- Repair vehicle; disassemble and reassemble in proper sequence, making necessary component adjustments to complete service of vehicle.
- Verify all service work performed and completed based on established quality in job standards.
- Maintain accurate records of time and materials required to perform repairs and service.
- With proven work experience of at least 3 years in the same capacity.
- Open to all nationalities
- Newly graduates in Electrical and Mechanical engineers and Automotive Technical Institutes are welcome to apply to our internship programs.
- How to apply Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for fast review of your CV do apply online by clicking this link: https://form.jotform.com/213134146634449
- Job Reference Auto-Technician 2023