The purpose of this job is diagnose and repair vehicles encompassing malfunctions and preventative measures to assure quality, reliable repairs meeting all legal requirements in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
Some Repair Duties:
- Diagnoses and repairs vehicles accurately and within a reasonable time frame and with a quality of work that exceeds customer expectations.
- Determine necessary parts needed to complete repairs and initiate part(s) orders following established company policies and procedures including information such as model number and part description.
- Repair vehicle; disassemble and reassemble in proper sequence, making necessary component adjustments to complete service of vehicle.
- Verify all service work performed and completed based on established quality in job standards.
- Maintain accurate records of time and materials required to perform repairs and service.
- How to apply We also accept Trainees, newly graduates are welcome to apply. Please send your updated CV to: [email protected]
- Job Reference AT0121