Brief Job description:
Managing client communications is the chief responsibility of a Customer Service Advisor. Professionally interact directly with potential, new and existing clients. Strive to provide quality customer service, while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales.
The duties revolve around the needs of the customer, develop relationships with customers through successful management of product or service delivery.
Some main responsibilities are,
- Comply with the company policy and procedures.
- Greet customers when they arrive at the service center.
- Perform customer service duties i.e. answering the phone, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers, answering questions and concerns.
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups.
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices and promotes loyalty and customer goodwill and protects dealerships image. Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services, and work with customer to formulate the best service and repair plan for their budget and needs.
- Explain process to clients so they understand what to expect and when their vehicles repaired and returned.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) and draft order for repairs with all information that has been gathered outlined clearly, by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system, and maintains electronic and paper records of completed service work.
- Inspects work completed by mechanics, test-drives vehicle before returning it to the customer.
- Review all repair orders for accuracy, compliance and completeness in concerning warranties, parts, materials and labor and approves the release of vehicle for delivery to the customer.
- Explains the work completed and makes suggestion for future maintenance.
- Provides billing statements and explains billing details, processes payments.
- Provide customers with in-depth information to promote Mopar parts and accessories.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in the reception area
- Perform other duties and functions as directed by Management in line with objectives of the dealership.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the dealerships business.
- Treat all employees fairly, courteously and with dignity, maintain positive relationships with other ASCS employees.
- Maintain up to date technical training and trains new service advisors.
- Be aware, track and report “comebacks” and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction
- Languages: Arabic. English is a plus
- Diploma or Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering or minimum 2 years of equivalent work experience as a Service Advisor.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Address Al-Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Reference Service Advisor