A Service Manager position oversees all aspects of the service department, including personnel management, ensuring profitability, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Oversees the dealer service operation and is responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records.
Additionally, must satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that the company services performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
Manage and lead service operations in allocating workload and managing the day-to-day operations in the service department. Co-ordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a quality standard.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention to meet their expectations.
– With Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
– With a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the same capacity
– Fluent in the Arabic and English Language
– Very good interpersonal skills
– Business fluency in MS Office Applications
- Address 40 meter Street, Gulan-Ankawa Road, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq
- How to apply Please share with us your credentials, updated CV and other relevant automotive training certifications and send to email@example.com.
- Job Reference Service Manager Erbil