View more 2 days ago
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Performs accurate and timely maintenance and repairs according to the standards stated in the manufacturers’ manuals, checks lists, and normal working practices. Completes all tasks within the time required and reports to the direct supervisor if it is likely to exceed the time limit. Ensures that safety regulations are well maintained and reports any unsafe situation in writing to the direct supervisor immediately upon detection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in a related service field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Mechanical Technician position in cars.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Having a valid driving license.
- Local people only can apply (Iraqi).
- Address Iraq- Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Interested applicants, please send your profile to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), titling your email (Technician- SAS KRK)