Workshop Controller Responsibilities:
– Responsible for the efficiency and utilization of technicians.
– Ensuring successful distribution of job cards through the workshop.
– All related administration is completed to an accurate standard.
– Ensure accurate & timely processing of all “job card write-ups” and job completion status on DMS.
– Pass all completed jobs to service costing / warranty / administration for invoicing whilst ensuring all work hours expended have been documented.
– Operate the workshop loading system, allocating jobs to the Technicians who are most suitable.
– Up sell to customers when appropriate and enjoy hitting both personal and department targets.
If you are a young Engineer, an excellent communicator, copes well under pressure and with a leadership ability, can provide a service of excellence and has a desire to build a career in the automotive industry, then apply today!
- Address 100m Street, near Makhmur Intersection, Erbil, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Please send your updated CV with photo to [email protected]
- Job Reference EWC2022-100m