Brief job description:
Oversees the dealer service operation and is responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records.
Additionally, must satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that ASCS services performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
Manage and lead service operations in allocating workload and managing the day-to-day operations in the service department. Co-ordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a quality standard.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention to meet their expectations.
- Technical or Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical) from four-year college or university;
- Five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, apply concepts such as fractions, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to define, deal and solve practical problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Language: Fluent in Kurdish and Arabic. English is a plus.
- How to apply Please email your updated CV with attached Training Certificates (if any) and College or University Diploma to [email protected]