View more 7 hours ago
Develop and Manage the B2B Sales department to achieve set target and increase market share. B2B Sales manager leads a B2B sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting B2B sales quotas and goals, creating B2B sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
- Increase market share per region/per segment
- Create the incentive scheme for all products sold through indirect channel
- Set standards for Customer experience and metrics
- Maintain existing accounts and increase revenues
- Define the contractual agreement for the distributes and tower owners
- Achieve the set new customer acquisition targets per segment
- Achieve the set revenue targets per segment
- Achieve set target for Average Price for Mbps
- Recruit Indirect Sales dealers and tower owners to sell Large, Sme and SOHO enterprises
- Ensure customers sold through Indirect channel customer satisfaction
- Formulate the processes and procedures governing the sales and after sales process
People Management Duties:
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes to achieve efficiency.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- BA degree in Business Administration and/or Electric Engineering Related.
- MBA Degree is preferable .
Years of Experience
A minimum 7 Years’ experience in ISP or Telecom with at least 3 years in commercial Management Field.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and experience such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with different groups of stakeholders.
- Understanding of local market dynamics.
- Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- Strategic Management & Business Planning.
- Industry Prices Structure & Market Research
- Agreements & Commercial Correspondence.
- Understanding of customer behaviours, trends, preferences…etc.
- Full understanding of the product life cycle in ISP industry.
- Competence in interpreting and assessing market research data
- Experience in advertising development (briefing, constructive feedback, etc)
- Deep understanding of media consumption patterns by consumers
- Ability to develop objective assessment of emerging market situations
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.