View more 1 month ago
This position is responsible for managing FTTH zones in all governorate’s sales activities including sales target achievement, customer acquisition, user growth profitability, sales operations management as well as customer satisfaction.
- Work with join venture and B2C teams to define FTTH zone countrywide and build a database for all sales leads.
- Ensure that all FTTH commercial survey are conducted with high level of accuracy and submitted to Management.
- Manage the pricing offers methodology.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts by liaising with Legal Affairs as and when required.
- Build strong network and create reports with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Generate revenue & user growth, enable achievement of customer acquisition, profit, and market share targets across FTTH zone.
- Maintaining the highest customer satisfaction rate (end user), communicating with clients regularly, maintaining full support to ensure all requests are handled effectively.
- Prevent customer (end-user) retention to avoid churn that have impact on revenue and user growth through direct contact with customer as a part of the contract agreement.
- Recommend strategies and plans for upselling for the existing accounts to maximize the revenue.
- Provide expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations.
- Attending international festivals, events, conferences and meetings to represent the company.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to the direct manager showing major updates related to FTTH Business.
- Update direct sales department with all active zone with all activities.
- Coordinate with concerned department to provide vouchers, stock and design.
- Ensure that all vouchers sales transection is collected and settled with finance in case of direct sales with end user.