Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepares and audit technical solution, ensure feasibility, and costing
• Responsible for technical issue trace, provides solution and confirms the feasibility of solution.
• Software upgrade and roadmap confirmation.
• Network development forecasting.
• Responsible for BOQs Compiling and audit.
• Network Roll out and acceptance of new transmission network products.
• Responsible for the SOP of roll-out or Swap process.
• IP Microwave network service.
• Responsible for network troubleshooting, NCE-T commissioning and ATP testing
• Risk management.
Education / Personal Qualification
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience with at least 2 years’ experience in data configuration and commissioning of telecoms systems
• Prior experience in an operations/services/technology environment.
• Good Telecommunication knowledge with emphases on Huawei Transmission Network, IP Microwave.
• 3 years’ experience in Microwave Systems. Familiar with Microwave Architecture, Interface and Protocols.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Ability to work efficiently in a team.
• International work and multi-project experience are desired.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure environment
- Address Baghdad
- Salary Offer Salary Scale USD Salary Scale Month
- How to apply Kindly send us your CV to [email protected], please mention the vacancy name in the subject. I would like to inform you that we will review all submitted CVs and we will contact the qualified candidates only.
- Job Reference NA