The primary responsibility is to foster a profound comprehension of the financial landscape within the team and among clients. This role involves designing and implementing strategic initiatives to elevate awareness of banking products, regulatory updates, and market dynamics. The goal is to equip stakeholders with the requisite knowledge through effective training programs, enabling them to navigate and capitalize on the ever-evolving banking industry.
- Ensure that the service information is provided to the customers so that it is clear and easy to understand.
- Provide adequate guidance in the bank’s hall and branches and on the website to explain all information to the customers
- Maintain complete company secrecy and employees’ commitment to do so, and not to leak information about customers to protect them from the risks of attack and theft.
- Adhering to the principle of (Know Your Customer) and what is required by the law against money laundering and smuggling and that this law has its rules and limits and must be applied properly so as not to hinder the transactions of ordinary citizens.
- Provide an appropriate mechanism to present the complaint by preparing a standard form of complaints and specify the mechanism of submission of the complaint and the documents & information required to be as follows:
- Commitment to provide the opinion to the customer within a maximum of 15 days from the date of submission of the complaint and inform the customer about the results of the investigation within 5 days of the completion of the investigation of the complaint
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Banking Services)
- At least 5 years of in Banking Sectors
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skill
- Good teamworking skills
- Excellent Oral Communication (English, Kurdish and Arabic)
- Excellent Written Communication (English, Kurdish and Arabic)
- Strong Teaching Ability
- Strong typing skills
- How to apply Apply by sending your CV to [email protected] with the title reading "Banking Awareness Manager". Notes: • Shortlisting will be conducted on a rolling basis. • The final candidates will be subjected to security screening and positive references. • YBS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of the background • YBS has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, child abuse and exploitation.