We are currently looking for dynamic, and self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Bartender you are responsible to provide the highest level of hospitality when preparing and providing beverages and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
• Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
• Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services and contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue
• Set up the bar and prepare all mise-en-place for service
• Clean the bar and all equipment to the required standards and maintain this cleanliness throughout service
• Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage and a minimum of one year experience in Bar Operations. Excellent command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials. Flamboyant and bar tending skills coupled with thorough knowledge about all types of wines, liquor and cocktails are a definite plus and at least slightly expected.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a true passion for people and service along with a positive and pleasant attitude. You will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job