The bidding specialist should have detailed knowledge of our company product portfolio and strong relationship with third party technology vendors, deep understanding in procurement procedures, also help to develop new products based on a deep market insight and competitor analysis to support our company dominate the target market and cover all the demands and need not covered by products. The position is also responsible for increasing company brand awareness and preference through managing and overseeing social media content creation and outreach.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals and establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Analyse new products and solutions offered in the market by competitors and provide insight to the sales Managers about new technologies.
• Develop a solid understanding and provide insight about the competitive environment solutions available to clearly articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition associated with the company versus its competitors in order to design effective solutions.
• Propose new innovative solutions to the Sales team based on customer need analysis
• Ensure Sales Team fully understand the technical products so as to maximize the service offering to remain competitive and minimize unnecessary returns or costs due to customer issues post-sale.
• Ensure having a full understanding of pricing structures and associated elements including Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to provide the technical advice needed to Sales Team when designing solutions and preparing offers.
• Stay up-to-date all the time with product specification, network solutions, internet solutions available through company technology and operational capacity.
• Handle highly complex projects coaching sales team on finding the most suitable solution to customer needs.
• Act as technical advisor to Sales team to ensure they are well trained and prepared to provide the most quality service and solutions to the customer needs.
• Analyse customer needs and present value-added solutions when requested for the assigned projects.
• Provide Ideas for Strategic solution-based sales to strategic Sales team to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Strategic services solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
• Participate in contract negotiations for assigned clients, responsible for developing proposals and participate in the product presentations, Manage complex data presentations for the team.
• Develop creative and customized package of new applications and services relevant to the industry
• Handle solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base
• Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
• Partner with other company subject matter experts to build the customer solutions for the new complex technical projects.
• Establish a strategic relationship with technology venders and dealers to enrich company product portfolio and facilitate the process of building solution/proposal based on customer needs.
- Conduct research to ensure the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Gather quotes, proposals, and purchase terms and conditions.
- Execute the purchase of goods or services approved by management.
- Evaluate and negotiate vendor contracts.
- Approach Vendors for partnership with best deals that increase the sales revenue.
- Review and validate department expenses with accordance to category, authorization, documentation, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry and processing of non-salary expenses related to suppliers, employees, and operations.
- Follow up with finance department to ensure expenses and payments are released within the necessary dates.
Social Media Duties:
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Develop, support, and promote organization goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections to encourages audience for interaction.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, or any other related field.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in ISP or Telecom Sales, Commercial or Marketing Management Field.