- Analysing business needs and draft requirements into implementation plans and detailed requirements for the development team to design the Technologies solutions.
- Communicate with Developers and review solutions progress based on given requirements.
- Deliver findings and propose solutions based on requirements gathering from stakeholders’ meetings.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Enhance the cross functional business process analysis across departments in order to reach to the optimal Technology solution and implement in a timely manner.
- Review with the business owner the detailed requirements ensuring identifying all stakeholders required to be involved and ensuring collection of requirements from all stakeholders of the process.
- Participate in the development of organization processes, dataflow diagrams, and flowcharts.
- Participate in the preparation of data models, i.e. data requirements presented as a documented data model.
- Participate in requirements gathering and solutions design, based on meetings with stakeholders.
- Design and develop business process management diagrams (BPM).
- Participate in day-to-day maintenance and enhancement of existing organization processes.
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure new features are bug-free.
- Document system features and changes.
- Follow IT processes and best practices for the successful implementation and maintenance of implemented solutions.
- Ensure resolution of obstacles resulting from interpreting business requirements into technologies.
- Participate in continuous innovation of data and reporting solutions to deliver actionable business insights and effective products delivery.
- Build actionable reporting and dashboards to find deep business insights.
- Participate in the preparation of business cases, and financial analysis containing shareholder’s risk.
- Participate in the preparation of roadmaps and strategic plans.
- Train end-users on system features and platforms.·
- Expand the working areas that cross-functional between business needs and IT solutions.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Manage timely flow of business information to users.
- Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Identify opportunities to automate by extending the process itself to automation to be are more adaptable.
- Improve an organization’s ability to deliver integrated products/services between business needs
and IT solutions, and broaden the perspective of team members by having oversight from managers that sit in different contexts
- BSc. Degree in Information technology, computer science or in related.
- PMP is required.
- ITIL is an asset
Networking related certification is an assetYears of Experience
Minimum 3 years related hands-on experience and/or coursework in business analyst and software development.