GMAC Iraq is looking to hire a Business Developer for a leading Advertising Company in Sulaymaniyah.
Contract Duration: 2 Years (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 28 Jan 2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 6 Days/Week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Visit and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Creative and Production managers if needed.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- A strong background in advertising, marketing and knowledge of creative processes.
- Up to 1 year or more hands-on experience in marketing, business development, or sales.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Kurdish, English & Arabic required.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Travel required to inside and outside Iraq.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Business Developer - Sulaymaniyah” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.