Responsible for identifying opportunities for Business growth and optimizing Marketing strategies.
- Developing corporate marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Creating and executing corporate business campaigns.
- Developing new products and services by researching customer needs and creating proposals for possible solutions.
- Evaluating new technologies to determine how they can be used to improve customer experience or create demands to the market.
- Developing pricing strategies and plans to meet company objectives and corporate customer needs.
- Directing campaign strategy and planning for mid-market and enterprise businesses, aligning to the lead lifecyclefor each new products & solutions.
- Conducting surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads and sales opportunities.
- Working on the entire sales cycle to include qualifying, demonstrating, presenting, handling objections and closing deals for all type of enterprise products like IoT services, digital business, VAS services, etc.
- Focusing on digitize the customer use tools and services to enhance customer experiences.
- Determining product target cost and pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Ensuring that the corporate marketing plan aligns to the priority plans and the overall one story around digital transformation.
- Ensurig marketing objectives and activities are prior in line with sales targets for the new created products and solutions.
- Supporting the organizations strategic, tactical and support functions in order to achieve corporate objectives.
- Compiling, analyzing and interpreting sales data on daily basis to provide reports to corporate management on performances and actions to be taken on weaknesss.
- Involving delivering of sales pitches and presentations to clients where they highlight the benefits their products offer to customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
- Providing motivation and guidance to the corporate marketing and sales team to enable them to improve on their performances, and to reach the set goals.
- Manage the irresponsibility of corporate sales managers to provide effective after sales support and services to customers.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Act as an extended resource to the enterprise account sales team.
- Devise and drive the market strategy for the selected enterprise accounts.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines, problem analysis and resolution.
- Goal oriented.
- Attention to details and the ability to work under pressure.
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business, Marketing or related field.