Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising strategy to increase revenue and diversify Rezan’s funding base.
- Conduct research on potential donors, sponsors, and stakeholders and build relationships to secure funding and support for Rezan’s programs and initiatives.
- Write grant proposals, reports and manage grant requirements and relationships with grantors.
- Develop and implement fundraising campaigns and events that align with Rezan’s mission and goals.
- Help in developing Rezan’s promotional materials.
- Manage Rezan’s donor database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records of donor information and contributions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government agencies, foundations, corporations, and individual donors.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop compelling marketing and communication materials to support fundraising efforts.
- Prepare regular reports on fundraising activities, including revenue and expenses, and provide analysis and recommendations to the supervisor.
- Demonstrable experience and success in engaging with bilateral and multilateral donors for an international agency like Rezan.
- Demonstrated ability to devise and implement resource mobilization strategies.
- Proven ability to identify new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Experience of collaborating with and leading technical teams to develop program proposals that are funded by institutional donors.
- Strong networking, representational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team across institutional boundaries and business units.
- Proven ability to utilize the talent and expertise of team members to achieve objectives.
- Ability to adapt and work within a multicultural, multilingual, and multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience of managing staff: challenging, motivating, developing, and inspiring team members
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to analyze and synthesize complex issues.
- Good familiarity with government decision-making processes, both political and technical, including budget processes, appropriation, protocols, and communications.
- Ability to make effective, timely decisions and take prudent risks.
- Desirable Knowledge of NGO programming in emergencies.
- Knowledge or experience of Rezan’s programme work.
- Strong proven ability to identify and articulate strategic and policy issues through effective oral and written briefs.
- Proficiency in Arabic.
- Knowledge of the Middle East region.
- Good knowledge and awareness of issues related to Rezan’s strategic objectives and theories of change
- Address Erbil
- How to apply To apply please send your CV to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org