Responsibilities of the Job
1. The Business Development / Loyalty Development Specialist is responsible for both loyalty programs optimization (new member acquisition, existing member engagement and retention) and the modeling, analysis and reporting of KPIs for various assigned loyalty programs.
2. Operates overall loyalty program marketing & media Activities with the overall success and growth
3. Coordinate the tactical elements of all rewards, campaigns and events related to the loyalty program.
4. Works collaboratively with teams to forecast, manage, evaluates program performance, and investigates opportunities to recommend promotions and strategies that drive program spend and member engagement (e.g., ROI, new member acquisition and activation goals, increased frequency, etc.) identifies marketing opportunities that increases and maintains the program’s retention rate and analyze program performance metrics and to report on activities.
5. Cultivates and contributes to the success of internal and external cross-functional teams and relationships within Marketing, IT, Sales, Aftersales, Finance, Legal, and others
6. Proactively solves problem and enhances the user experience for assigned programs
7. Reviews all materials developed by partners to promote assigned program
8. Assist in developing and executing a program campaign/promotions calendar, working closely with key partners in Integrated Marketing, Retention, Merchandising, Operations, and Performance Marketing along with any external partners and vendors.
9. Identify and develop innovative personalization strategies to test across cohorts and channels.
10. Stay current on loyalty trends and monitor the competitive landscape to determine opportunities to optimize and test new rewards/features.
11. Contribute to program retrospectives, pulling data and building executive performance reports.
12. Act as a key point of contact in the vendor relationship.
13. Periodically review platform capabilities and ensure we’re making the most of available functionality and are maintaining best practices.
Total professional years of experience: 2-10 Years
Languages required: English, Arabic, Kurdish is preferred
Education required: BS./MS. degree in marketing, advertising, business administration or related fields.
Nationality: No preference
Age Range: 25-40 Years
Gender preferred: No preference
Skills (Technical & Soft):
• 5+ years in partnership management, marketing, project management, direct marketing, advertising, direct response, sales management, digital marketing, or loyalty marketing
• Experience in modeling and analyzing various KPIs
• Excellent experience in MS Office & Excel
• Excellent project management skills including facilitating cross-functional workstream planning and documentation, ensuring timely development and execution of loyalty program campaigns (Certified PMO is preferred)
• Ability to proactively identify opportunities, take initiative and multi-task in a fast-paced environment • Ability to establish and build business relationships
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Very strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
• Can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to multitask while maintaining a strategic focus
• Well versed in current marketing and mobile best practices • Outgoing, proactive and team player
- Address Mosul Rd, Next to 120 Rd Erbil, Iraq and Toyota Showroom 1st floor, Al-Mansor, Baghdad, Iraq