Zain Iraq is actively recruiting to hire Business Intelligence Reporting Experience Analyst who is responsible for facilitating a self-service BI environment including conducting workshops and collecting end-user requirements, liaising with other units identifying and solving issues, designing management/operational dashboards, doing complex customizations in reporting tools, designing templates for periodic reports, developing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Ensure a smooth running of the month-end close process to complete all reporting deliverables in an accurate and timely manner.
- Act as the key point of contact for collection of business requirements, track changes in business priorities and align with these, oversea upcoming requirements and fulfill urgent management requests.
- Follow a proactive approach in fulfilling reporting requests by deeply understanding business strategy & objectives, and enriching routine deliverables by providing additional insights.
- Contribute to the creation of a single version of truth by identifying differences in performance monitoring reports and identifying and shooting data quality issues.
- Exploit automatization and self-reporting opportunities by leveraging existing tools and technologies and route released operational workload in more value-added tasks.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Works with internal and external customers and IT partners to develop and analyze business intelligence needs.
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions. Interprets business requirements and determines optimum BI solutions to meet needs.
- Provide technical assistance and cross-training to other team members and assist with the generation of ad-hoc reports
- Explores the data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends.
- Managing and Administration reporting & analysis BI tools on customers level set and create users’ roles and with right access privilege “except O.S level”.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Have Knowledge in Reporting and Visualizations
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Financial Management
- Oral and Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- IT Business Analysis
- Sales Management
- Business Modelling and Analysis
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and Africa countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 53 million active individual and business customers as of March 31, 2023.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.