|Terms of Reference
Title: Business Trainer
Duty Station: Sinjar City
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- With the ERD Officer, identify targeted business skills & financial management training needs of ERD program beneficiaries.
- With support from ERD Technical Advisor identify, adapt and develop relevant training materials and corresponding monitoring tools.
- Implement appropriate Business and financial training as per the IRC Business training curricula and day-to-day business trainings work plan, including working with WPE program staff and participants on attendance sheets, pre and post-tests, logistics and other issues.
- Participate in designing and leading the collection and analysis of data on relevant trainings and any follow up with participants.
- Assist in data collection and analysis for beneficiary and community selection, as well as for monitoring and evaluation of all training.
- Work with ERD officer on creates linkages with WPE team as well as with other actors delivering curriculum.
- Conduct regular field visits to ensure successful program implementation.
- Write regular field reports including progress against targets, all implementation details and challenges.
- Organize and attend regular meetings with relevant stakeholders to ensure a coordinated and streamlined approach across target areas.
- Providing parenting skills training supporting ECD program, if required.
- Work on beneficiaries individual mentoring and implementing month planning with them
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, education, public or business administration or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in training, skills development, and employment or life skills projects.
- Demonstrated experience and capacity in delivering adult training.
- Previous experience in drafting reports.
- Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Good in English and fluent Arabic required.
Al-Mesalla implements an equal employment opportunity policy And our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al-Mesalla reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline How TO APPLY This vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals.