Major Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contribute to setting up the call center strategies.
- Ensure effective translation of call center strategies into an operational plan.
- Set, follow up and manage call center objectives and KPIs based on the corporate objectives.
- Prepare the call center’s yearly budget.
- Analyze call center daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and yearly statistics, detect customer behavior trends and suggest ways to improve performance.
- Participate in product development, testing, launching, and improvement of new services.
- Transfer and follow up on un-resolved requests and complaints with the concerned stakeholders and entities.
- Maintain, update, and improve systems and tools of call center units that guarantee effective and efficient practice.
- Build, lead, develop, and motivate team members to reach optimum performance and achieve corporate, department, and unit objectives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Budgeting abilities.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Address Baghdad - Al Arasat
- How to apply Interested Candidate can send their update resume to [email protected]