responsible for improving the access to the Istishari Laboratory, The Contact Centre will receive questions, complaints, and comments from callers from around Baghdad in connection with their medical needs and laboratory services. The Contact Centre will also share information on ICRC programs and criteria for eligibility with callers, at times pro-actively and will occasionally also carry out small surveys on behalf of the ‘Istishari LAB.
The Contact Centre Operator is the primary point of contact between a caller and the LAB. This front-line role is important in leaving callers with a positive impression of our services and in ensuring the lab understands and, when appropriate, can be responsive to their needs. In particular, the Contact Centre Operator, must maintain a good overall understanding of the lab activities, services and operations, feel a sense of ownership in responding to the queries of callers, and be able to distinguish between calls that can be addressed directly and others that will require more detailed follow-up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to the calls, enquiries, and comments.
- Confidentiality required when dealing with the caller information.
- Understand the concerns/ issues of the caller and decide on whether to be addressed or required close follow up or referrals.
- Data Collection for each call in the appropriate databases / software.
- Determines eligibility according to the listed requirements.
- Follow up on cases referred to other departments to ensure timely follow-up.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Be available work full time 8-10 hours per day
- Good knowledge with communications soft skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, university degree or relevant professional experience;
- 2–3 years’ experience, for instance as a call center or customer services field;
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Organizational skills
- Very good communication skills;
- Numerical skills
PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effective organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Explorer;
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results;
- strong ability to work under pressure
- Address Baghdad- Iraq
- Salary Offer 600,000 IQD -900,000 IQD
- How to apply Application: Applicants must submit their CVs and Cover Letter no later than the 15th of May 2021 to the following address: [email protected] stating the job title in the mail by subject line: (Call Center Operator/ASCO HR-BGW-2021-009) We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Please indicate in your Cover Letter how you were aware of this announcement
- Job Reference (Call Center Operator/ASCO HR-BGW-2021-009)