View more 2 days ago
Call Center Team Leader oversees and monitors a group of call center employees, provide feedback for the team, ensure that the team goals are met and complete a range of administrative and management tasks.
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for agents to ensure that customers are never left unattended to.
- Understand all organizations products, services, procedures, guidelines and communicate same to all agents.
- Monitor all calls to ensure that quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Facilitate and organize training session for all agents and participate in recruitment of new call center agents.
- Recommend and purchase gadgets to enhance job performance at the call center.
- Conduct regular review of all call center agents performance and organize training sessions for underperformers.
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center.
- Ensure that clients are kept happy and satisfied by providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges.
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members.
- Handle abusive callers according to the established procedures.
- Contribute to the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Organize and control staff availability in order to achieve units KPIs and objectives.
- Participate in setting and preparing unit, team KPIs and objectives on quarterly and yearly basis.
- Set targets for all call center agents to meet as per schedule.
- Ensure effective and efficient running of the call centre.
- Perform any duties or assignment requested by management.
- Customer oriented.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adept at using MS Office particularly Excel and Word.
- Planning & analyzing skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
Number Of Positions
2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business Administration or in a relevant field.