Call for Trainers!
RoadMap, a new consultancy firm based in Erbil, Iraq, is excited to announce a call for experienced trainers! RoadMap provides TPM services and training in capacity building, proposals & grants management, donor research & networking, fundraising, grants and proposal writing, translation (Arabic, Kurdish – both dialectics, English) in Iraq and Syria. As a trainer with RoadMap, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and dedicated team of professionals to deliver high-quality training programs that make a difference in the lives of learners in Iraq and Syria.
As part of our ongoing commitment to excellence in training and development, RoadMap is looking to build a roster of trainers, compiling a list of CVs and contact information for trainers and experts in the following fields and beyond (trainers in other topics):
- Adult education and vocational training
- Capacity Building
- Market system development
- Leadership development
- Project management
- Proposals & grants management
- Conflict resolution and peacebuilding
- Humanitarian aid and development
- Gender and diversity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Climate change
- Mental health and psychosocial support
- Organizational Capacity Assessment
- Strategic Planning and sustainability for humanitarian and development organizations
If you are an experienced trainer with a passion for education and training, we encourage you to complete the APPLICATION FORM. You will be asked to submit your CV at the end. Once completed the application will be reviewed by RoadMap staff to review information provided about your experience as a trainer and your areas of expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for future training opportunities with us. Thank you for your interest in joining RoadMap!
To learn more about RoadMap and keep up to date with the services we offer, please visit our Website and social media accounts for more information. We are also active on Facebook and LinkedIn .
- How to apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mTm5L47CNeymOf4bo0AUL3yRXVlWVHjMjuySf-ESmKo/edit