Contract Type: Permanent
Working Schedule: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Responsible for managing the staff of main camp and mini camp for food and accommodations.
- Responsible for operational activities in the camp under his supervision, ensuring the daily good management of the location.
- Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by company Management.
- Fill and keep record of administrative forms in accordance with Management instructions.
- Fill the Local staff Time sheet and attendance register.
- Supervise and take part to the training of staff, according to the rules of HSE, Food Hygiene and Safety, etc.
- Responsible for requests made to warehouse, stocking and stock checking in addition to cost control reporting according to the rules made by company Management, always ensuring a minimum stock quantity for each item.
- Responsible for the effective cleaning of the kitchen and all its corresponding areas, the dining area and stores, in accordance with the food Hygiene and Safety rules.
- Supervise the preparation of all meals and ensuring that menus are being adhered to.
- Ensure that all staff, wear PPE, clean uniforms, and clean shaven at all times and that the food handling staff wear disposable gloves and hats at all times, not only during service.
- Ensure that the laundry schedule is transported out accordingly, instructing the local staff on how to use the various cleaning products and regularly on a daily basis, draw to their attention the safety procedures during use.
- Carry out regular inspections of the accommodation, common areas, dining area, stores (dry and cold rooms) in order to ensure that cleaning and maintenance work have been carried out in accordance with company Management rules.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Experience in management and supervision of others; ability to take a strong leadership role.
- Experience in working at Camps.
- Ability to address problems quickly and effectively.
- Basic computer skills including spread sheets, word processing, and email.
- Native Kurdish, good English language. (Arabic language is a plus).
- Precise attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to being a team player and a genuine commitment to the HSE following company rules.
- Strong sense of work ethic and commitment to company.
- Be able to follow direction.
- Flexible approach to working day and night shifts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in handling a team.