The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring a Case Manager, who will work in our GBV program in Qawsiat Center whose duties include:
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of the case management cycle (identification, beneficiary path, and final control).
- Effectively maintain the identification and selection of beneficiaries by ensuring that standard tools and procedures are in place and adhered to by the team
- Ensure that follow-up and demobilization sessions are timely and adequately provided at the field level.
- Leading the weekly plan for awareness and technical workers and managing their daily activities and move towards the field.
- Ensure that data collection tools are used properly by the teams to report activities.
- Ensure that regular meetings are held to review the situation with the coordination team, the project employee, and the case referral point to express the status of cases and waiting lists.
- Determine the training needs of the field teams and transfer these needs to the project employee and the project manager.
Ensure that referrals received from the referral point are reviewed according to the beneficiaries’ path.
• The list is updated and prepared regularly for outreach workers/cases, according to geographical areas and levels of emergency
• Prepare weekly reports on awareness-raising achievements/employee status and progress with goals with the Project Manager, Project Officer, Technical Teams, on any problems that arise, potential risks, and suggested solutions.
• Follow gender-based violence guidelines with regard to respect, confidentiality, safety/security, and non-discrimination while providing services.
Establish a hotline and appropriate management to ensure that survivors from surrounding areas of the center have access to information related to service provision and that measures can be taken to facilitate their ability to receive services in a timely manner
• Ensure appropriate documentation of reported GBV incidents by making use of the appropriate GBV IMS case handling, procedure, follow-up, and other case management models.
Work with competent authorities to develop and strengthen referral networks and monitor the implementation of the referral pathway to improve survivors’ access to confidential and safe sexual violence services in a timely manner to meet their needs
• Collaborate with the GBV employee in developing and implementing/sharing the monthly response plan and key messages / GBV issues based on case trends to disseminate information about available services and referral pathways.
• Ensure adherence to the GBV guidelines and provide survivor-centered care (respect for wishes, decisions of survivors).
• In consultations with women and girls, developing and supporting the implementation of a series of emotional and social support activities for age-appropriate groups of women and girls, with a focus on meeting the needs of survivors of GBV and strengthening support networks between women and girls.
- Performs other tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a bachelor degree in Psychosocial or a similar field with the following qualifications:
- Having a positive attitude and a team spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Soft Skills in MS Office (excel, word) and e-mail
- Competency in writing progress report
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Experience in providing a narrative report.
- Prior experience in NGO work
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their CVs to the emails below: [email protected] copying [email protected] With the subject line (Case Manager/Nineveh - job application) No longer than the 6th of January 2021. Qualified candidates only will be interviewed. Note: Untitled emails will be ignored.