The ideal candidate will be involved with collecting payments whether in cash or credit, handling all the cash transactions, and counting all the received amounts by cash counter in front of the payer without exceptions.
Moreover, the candidate must speak Kurdish, Arabic, and English will be assets.
– Collect payments whether in cash or credit.
– Handling all cash transactions.
– Count all the received amounts by cash counter in front of the payer without exceptions.
– Input cash transactions in the system on a daily basis without any delays.
– Count money in the Safe box at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct.
– Sort, count, and wrap currencies and make sure the balances are correct on a daily basis without exceptions.
– Deposit or withdraw from the bank account on a daily basis and upon required by the finance manager.
– Receive or Transfer payments from (transfer offices).
– Maintains proper security of cash at all times.
– Maintains the confidentiality of information acquired.
– Report immediately any discrepancies or financial matters to the finance manager.
– Maintain clean and orderly Cashier areas.
– Prepare and share on a daily basis the cash position and daily cash file.
– To be very polite with customers and vendors.
– Any other tasks required by the finance manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
– Having at least 1 to 2 years of experience as a cashier.
– Fluency in Arabic is required, and English will be an asset.
– Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- How to apply Please apply by sending your C.V. to [email protected] while mentioning the Vacancy title in the subject line, applications without the subject line will not be considered.