- Accept cash, checks, or Credit/Debit Cards for payment; completes check and Cards transactions according to established procedure.
- Count money, gives change and issues receipt for funds received.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers, record daily receipt vouchers.
- Ensure all receipts serial number is sequential.
- Maintain proper receipts files .
- Calculate discounts and requests customer identification as required.
- Balance cash register and receipts; documents discrepancies.
- Train new cashiers.
- Greet customers entering the company.
- Maintain clean and orderly Cashier Areas.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with company policy and financial laws.
- Closing the cashier box daily.
- Maintain petty cash fund.
- Follow up with salesmen daily about collection and ensure all money collection issues are resolved as they arise.
- Receive Bank Deposit slips from the branches then sending the cashier box to the accounting
- Compare the daily Branches cash sales with the Bank Deposit Slips from the branches and sends results to accounting.
- Diploma or above in Accounting or any related field.
- MS Office (MS Word, MS EXCEL, MS Power Point).
- Email Communication etiquette.
- Accuracy and Attention to Details.
- Organization & Time Management.
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Follow-up & Finalization of Tasks Requested.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs