View more 12 hours ago
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Enters funds received from customer purchases into cash manual register and issues voucher.
- Accepts cash, cheques, or bankcards for payment; completes cheques and bank card transactions according to the established procedure.
- Counts money, gives change, and issues receipts for funds received.
- Records all receipts and invoices and keeps an updated information sheet on all payments and receipts to be reviewed by the supervisor.
- Performs the transfer of money into the petty cash box according to SAS’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains sufficient amounts of change in the cash drawer.
- Performs fiscal count of cash fund, balances cash drawer and receipts, and documents discrepancies.
- Deposits all the cash generated in the company into a bank account on a daily basis and according to SAS’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance or Diploma degree in accounting.
- Must have experience as a Cashier for no less than 3 years.
- Language skills: native speaker of Kurdish, preferred to speak in Kurdish and English as well.
- Must be familiar with MS. Office, especially MS. Excel.
- Accuracy & Attention to detail.
- Flexibility with working hours and traveling to other cities inside Iraq.
- Address Iraq- Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile to (firstname.lastname@example.org) titling your email with (Cashier- SAS ERB)