As a Catalog Manager, you will support our strategy to become more consumer-centric by actively managing a selected product catalog category on various ZoodMall countries, ensuring high conversion rate, revenue growth, profitability, data quality, integrity, compliance, and consistency. We have two available positions for Catalog Managers, Fashion, Clothes, Beauty, Accessories, Home & Deco categories, and Communication, Computer, and Consumer electronics categories.
Based in our office in Erbil, you will be responsible for :
- End to end products Selection & brand growth for the category
- P&L Responsible for the category and monetization opportunities
- Deliver monthly business plans for the category
- Responsible for marketing products promotional strategy and deployment of the category
- Work on campaign ideas based on the reports created
- Develop a long-term plan and strategy for the development of the product category
- Coaching the team of Account Managers and ensure that they will achieve their KPI’s
- Ensure best in class customer experience journeys for your category
- Analyzing market trends for your product category and plan the growth accordingly
- Working with cross-functional teams to plan the growth of category supply, improving supply depth, and preventing supplier risk
- Ensure Category growth through expanding Assortment, price leadership, Key partnerships, and Category Monetization
- Benchmark and constantly look into what competitors are focusing on with the search and work with the product team to help implement the same changes for the category.
- Monitor product performance in each slot/promotion, and develop the best strategy to increase sales
- Co-operate all promotion activities with the marketing team and account managers
- Manage a large portfolio of different retails brands and developing appropriate strategies for each cooperate with brand seller manager and BD
- At least 4 years of work experience in finance, consulting, data analyst or e-commerce field.
- Advanced analytical and market analysis skills
- KPI oriented
- Experience in Data analysis is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with e-commerce industry
- Strong project management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with other departments.
- Well organized, disciplined, and highly motivated
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic languages.
- An individual who works collaboratively and is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and learn new concepts easily and efficiently