Category Team Leader – 28 , 28 Rotaion in Basra , Iraq
The role of Category Team Leader – Rigs & Workover reports to the Category Delivery Manager for Wells. The activity supports and coaches the category team across all aspect of sourcing activities, from the development of Strategy & Bid Lists, and subsequent RFP preparation, including the development of Evaluation Criteria, and the negotiation and placement of Contracts.
Post Contract Management and Supplier Management activities shall be executed through established processes. A strong working relationship with the Projects Technical teams based in Rumaila, Southern Iraq, supports Contract implementation.
- Supports the Category team lead to deliver PSCM requirements in specific area.
- Champions HSE and promotes compliance with the Code of Conduct and the Rumaila Values
- Supports the development of long-term Strategies to maximise value and efficiency for the business
- Prepare Strategy & Bid Lists (SBL) for approval by relevant Governance Board
- Prepare all necessary RFP and Contract documentation for issue through ARIBA OneSource
- Prepare and develop Bid Evaluation Plans (BEP)
- Prepare Recommendation for Award (RFA) for approval by relevant Governance Board and ensure timely execution and implementation of Award Recommendations
- Undertake Contract Management activities including the issuing of Call Offs, and support invoice queries and any dispute resolution as required
- Support Supplier Performance Management against established Key Performance Indicators; monitor through Performance Review Meetings to ensure continuous improvement of supplier performance and delivery
Criteria & Qualifications
- Track record in challenging environments and Joint Ventures working with NOC’s preferred
- Knowledge and experience of land drilling and associated services covering Turnkey and Dayrate structures essential
- Analytical abilities including marketplace and financial analysis
- MS Word, Excel skills, ARIBA and MAXIMO skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers
- Must have ability to work with people, to gain respect of peers and team members in a multi-cultural working environment and
capable of completing work assignments within agreed timeframes with a competent level of accuracy
- Professional qualifications preferred (M/FRICS, CIPS etc.)
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.