We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Chef de Partie you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the pastry.
• Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef or Executive Chef
• Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up and supervising of buffets and special functions
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
• Consult and check on daily requirements, functions and last minute events
• Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills. The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be positively spirited, passionate about food and committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time. You are a positive, dynamic, creative and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results