A local company in Erbil is looking to hire a talented and ambitious candidate to its team in the following department: Civil Engineer (Site Engineer)
Manage construction site projects, supervise crew members, prepare estimates for time and material costs, complete quality assurance, observe health and safety standards, and compile reports for the Operation Manager.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- After completing the project, prepare as-built drawings, progress payments, and invoices based on BOQ and handing over to the financial team.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Follow up with their assigned Operation or Project Manager.
- Ensure the site construction is going according to its program
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the following languages is required: Kurdish& Arabic or English.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office and AutoCAD.
- How to apply *If you are interested in this position and meet the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly submit your CV to the following email address: [email protected] Please ensure that the subject of email is “Civil Engineer/ Site”