View more 5 days ago
the Civil Engineer is responsible on preparing and submitting bids for construction projects, ensuring that the company can deliver the project within budget and on schedule. Additionally, the engineer is responsible for preparing technical and commercial proposals.
- Facilitate the efficient administration of bids, bid reviews, and associated bid documentation.
- Assist with the production of final bid documents and arrangements to supply these documents to the customer within defined tender deadlines.
- Ensure bid and proposal documentation is formatted, collated, and presented in a professional manner.
- Assist the Tendering Department Manager to maintain the status of generic proposals (and bids submissions) to ensure they are reviewed, revised, and reapproved as necessary.
- Monitor bid/quotation throughout the process, providing weekly status/exception reports as required.
- Provide cover for Sales Coordinator duties as required.
- Liaise and assist the company’s procurement department.
- Liaise with the company’s Security Controller to ensure the safekeeping of classified documents, adhering to procedures and regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of projects.
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file accident reports.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews; keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion, schedule, and track assignments.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with company or government regulations.
- Communicate with customers regarding products and services.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Fluency in Kurdish and English is a must, Arabic is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Civil engineering or relevant field.
- 2 Years of prior experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Proficiency with multiple computer operating systems and software applications.
- Reading comprehension of technical documents.
- Flexibility with traveling throughout KRG.