Job Title: Cleaner
Reports To: Admin Assistant
You will provide service in the day-to-day delivery of responsive, effective and efficient administrative activities in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. You will provide consistent and high-quality service and contribute to the proper stewardship of resources to help ensure operational effectiveness in support of high-quality programming.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Clean Office by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces, such as desks, tables and other furniture as required.
- Clean the GHs per the supervisor instruction.
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and clean.
- Notify building management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Assist with the workshops and meetings preparations such as organizing the meeting room or moving the equipment’s.
- Preparing and serving tea and coffee for the staff and guest.
- Perform other duties as required by the supervisor.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Secondary school or diploma,
- One years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Experience with a local or international NGO’s.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
Required/Desired Foreign Language
Arabic – Kurdish & Basic English
Travel Required (include percentage of required travel, if applicable)
Key Working Relationships:
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- How to apply Please submit your CV as a PDF, other formats rather than PDF will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application. You can apply via the link below: https://crsiraqcareers.crs.org/job?id=152