|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Reports To||Administration Officer|
|Application Closing Date||2021-4-22|
IQJ Scout is looking to hire a Cleaner on behalf of an international NGO in iraq as per the requirements below:
The Environmental Control Technician maintains a clean, safe, and sanitary worksite. The employee in this position at a residential program may be required to remain on premises during break and/or meal periods. Individual accountabilities and work volume will be established through the development of annual Success Objectives, within the framework outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Carries out the housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities according to the determined timelines written in the plan/policy.
• Follows the specific procedures for cleaning and decontaminating the environment in the office office.
• Maintains the upkeep of the cleaning equipment and supplies in the offices and guest houses.
• Deposits hazardous and non-hazardous waste and sharps containers in designated receptacle according to regulatory standards.
• Stocks hand washing and toiletry supplies (soap, paper towels, and toilet tissue) in all appropriate areas.
• Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
• Assists in performing minor maintenance tasks, moves equipment and supplies.
• Completes required documentation to meet regulatory standards.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Education and Experience:
• Primary School Diploma, knowledge of Office-area transportation system.
• A criminal background check is required for employees working for property management.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Proven working experience as a Cleaner
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
Language Skills: Arabic and any other language.
- English Proficiency Level Required: Beginner
- Arabic Proficiency Level Required: Native
- Kurdish Proficiency Level Required: Advanced
Other Skills and Qualifications (required):
Competencies required for the job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter (1 page maximum) explaining your interest and how your experience meets the qualifications required and a CV.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Address Tuz