Mission East worked in Dohuk from 2003-2005. In response to the recent IDP crisis Mission East has re-established a presence in Iraq in September 2014 in order to provide emergency assistance for displaced people. Our current programme in Iraq focuses on psychosocial support, shelter, distribution of non-food items, WASH, and cash assistance in Nineveh and Kirkuk Governorates.
More information on Mission East can be found at: http://www.missioneast.org
to ensure that the Mission East team and beneficiaries in Sinjar have a comfortable and clean multi-purpose community center.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Make all purchases of food and household goods as directed by the admin
- Wash up all dishes and kitchen equipment after meals
- Keep kitchen hygienically clean
- Cleans windows and doors.
- Takes care of water reserves.
- Keep office area clean
- Cleans fridges.
- Wipes computers, printers, copiers (externally)
- Keep center clean (dust furniture and sweep and wash the floor)
- Act in a professional and appropriate manner at all times
- Cleans outside walks of center.
- Maintaining an organised system for the storage & ordering of household materials
- Mops all floors and staircase.
- Cleans bathrooms/toilets/bedroom.
- Reports to the helper the need to changes gas cylinder and ensure spear availability.
- Empties waste-paper baskets and ashtrays.
Ensures availability in bathrooms of soap, liquid soap, toilet paper, etc
Good knowledge of housekeeping processes & procedures.
Excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Capable of working to a very high standard and on own initiative.
Qualified Candidates should submit Cover Letters with their CV’s in English on [email protected] with indicating the ” Cleaner (ME/NIN/SIN/105/062020) “ in the subject line of the email no later than Jun 16th, 2020. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the urgency, Mission East reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline.
7 Months contract
Mission East is an equal opportunity employer.