View more 11 hours ago
All INTERSOS staff are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA and Child Protection policies. The job description is mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the staff.
- Cleaning, stocking, and supplying INTERSOS base (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc);
- Keeping the offices tidy and clean all the time, Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities during the day;
- Refilling and restocking cleaning supplies and toiletries (hand wash, toilet paper, paper towels)
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks every 3 months
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for items and necessary products and equipment for cleaning;
- Stock and maintain supply rooms for cleaning materials;
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff;
- Follow all health and safety regulations;
- The Cleaner conform to the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct at all times.
- The Cleaner shall have the following working hours from 08:30 AM to 5:00 PM. during the days identified by the line manager.
- The Cleaner may be given keys to the center. In such case, a written receipt will be issued to the Cleaner indicating that the keys have been handed over.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- 0-1 years of experience in the same/similar position.
- Experience working with I/NGOs or humanitarian organizations is a plus; understanding of humanitarian principles & values is a must.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to keep records
- Able to work in a team and as individual.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task.
- Address Erbil USD Month
- How to apply INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those interested and who meet the required criteria, please apply below. Kindly note that: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date. The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area