This position is responsible for coordinating the daily activities, shifts, work coverage, uniform and hygiene compliance of the Cleaning, Hospitality and Gardening activities across the organization.
- Prepare and follow up with the cleaning checklist.
- Follow up with the cleaning and hospitality team leaders to improve and organize our province’s sites.
- Organizing with administration sections to cover the requirements of our province’s sites.
- Conduct stock management of consumables and spares.
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality.
- Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- development, and distribution of work output and work effort.
Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience handling administrative or field staff.